Mi Max 2 Stuck on Mi Logo
I will try to flash my phone but not done Show fastboot lock how to i slove this. Help me fix it. Mi Mix 2s Keeps Restarting Freezing Problem And Closed Unexpectedly How To Fix Hard Reset Any Mobile The backlight also doesnt always stays on. . Stuck at Mi Logo after flashing. 3 Mi Box Stuck at Mi Logo. And I tried using a shortcut to turn the torchlight on but it didnt turn on. 2 were at my house and 1 was at my mother in laws. I can not enter fastboot mode. Hi Team My MI Max 2 is just rebooted itself out of nowhere and now its showing MI logo and rebooting every 3-5 seconds. Use Updater application to update your device to latest China. I have upgraded all I could adb. I have only acces to fastboot but Mi PC suite does not see the phoneso I cant use it. Flashing and logo. 1Go to Flash Tab select ROMs 2Press Write 3Enter Qualcomm EDL9008 mode connect USB Cable install drivers 4Waiting for ...

Comments
Post a Comment